Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Susay Android TV Box - The Q-Box

Susay is another of the myriad manufacturers of this sort of stuff, based in Hong Kong with a factory in Shenzhen in China and selling through Amazon Canada. I like to buy through Amazon for a couple or reasons, my experiences through the Asian portals, such as Alibaba, were mixed, long shipping times and returns nigh impossible, but Amazon is a very different story.

The Q-Box packs a lot of tech in a little box, but the rate of price attrition on these devices is so rapid that I have fear that if I check on Amazon what the going rate is, I will feel as though I was robbed, even though it's only been three weeks.

It was $80 way back then, and checking today it's surprisingly holding it's price, so, my fears of losing a few dollars aside, let me consider this enough of an introduction and finish this post with a photo and then I'll get on with a little review of the new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment